|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1851
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1851-52 p. 485
GP V 1851/52 p. 485
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, December 23rd, 1851"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 11"
 leaf ; 34cm.
- Additional supplementary estimate for 1852 and supplementary estimate for 1853 Published: (1853)
- Estimates - 1853 Published: (1852)
- Return of reduced officers Published: (1855)
- Melbourne University : return to an order of the House dated 29th November 1894 for a return showing: 1. The gross amounts specifying separately the salary, fees and other emoluments received by each salaried officer of the University of Melbourne in the year 1893 from the University, also the fees or salary (if any) received by them from the Government during the same time. 2. The gross amount paid out of the consolidated revenue to the Melbourne University in the year 1893 Published: (1894)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence, and appendix Published: (1852)