|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : Printed by John Ferres, at the Government Printing Office, 1851
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1851-52 p. 415-424
GP V 1851/52 p. 415-424
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, November 18th, 1851"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 2"
The Lieutenant Governor transmits to the Council Abstracts of the probable revenue and expenditure of the colony of Victoria for the year 1852, a detailed Estimate of the proposed expenditure for the year 1852, and A Supplementary estimate for the present year ...
8p. ; 32cm.
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts Published: (1897)
- Estimates Published: (1851)
- Post Office : return to address, Mr. Strachan - 14th February, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Estimates - 1853 Published: (1852)
- Estimates 1854 and supplementary estimate 1853 Published: (1854)