National schools : copy of the report of the proceedings of the Denominational School Board in the supervision of the national schools of this Colony
|Corporate Author:||New South Wales. Board of National Education|
|Other Authors:||Childers, Hugh Culling Eardley, 1827-1896, Lonsdale, William, 1799-1864, Plunkett, John Hubert, 1802-1869, Wills, W. C., Victoria. Denominational School Board|
[Melbourne] : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1851
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1851-52 p. 275-280
GP V 1851/52 p. 275-280
"Laid upon the table of the Legislative Council, by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant-Governor, and ordered to be printed, 19th November, 1851"
"Hugh C. E. Childers, Secretary"
"W. C. Wills, Chairman" NSW Board of National Education
"I. [i. e. J.] H. Plunkett, Chairman" Vic. Denominational School Board
6p. ; 34cm.
- National Education Board : return to address the Auditor-General [Hugh Culling Eardley Childers] 10th November 1853 Published: (1853)
- Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1852 Published: (1853)
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board for the year 1852 Published: (1853)
- Denominational School Board : statements of grants made by the Denominational School Board in aid of the erection of school buildings and of sums administered by the Board in the year 1853, with statement of general expenditure and of attendance in denominational schools in 1853 Published: (1854)
- Denominational School Board : correspondence : return to address Mr Pohlman, 29th September, 1854 Published: (1854)