Financial separation : copies of despatches from the Honorable the Colonial Secretary of New South Wales relating to the financial separation of that Colony from Victoria
|Other Authors:||Thomson, E. Deas Sir, 1800-1879|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1851
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1851-52 p. 267-268
GP V 1851/52 p. 267-268
"Laid upon the table of the Legislative Council by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency, the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 13th November, 1851"
Comprises 2 despatches from E. Deas Thomson to the Superintendent of Port Phillip
2p ; 34cm.
- Customs : copy of a despatch from the Right Honorable the Principal Secretary of State for the Colonies to His Excellency the Governor of New South Wales enclosing the copy of a Minute of the Lords Commissioners of the Treasury relative to the customs establishment in the Australian Colonies Published: (1851)
- Constitutional Acts : laid upon the table of the Legislative Council by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th November 1851 Published: (1851)
- Bank returns return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th December 1856 for a copy of the quarterly returns made by the several banks in the Colony on and from the first quarter of 1852 Published: (1857)
- Intercolonial press messages to and from New Zealand : order in Council : rates chargeable for transmission by wire over the telegraph lines of Victoria and New South Wales of intercolonial press messages for and from New Zealand Published: (1887)
- On the adjustment of accounts between New South Wales and Victoria Published: (1853)