Public buildings : a return of the actual amount expended from the various votes for public buildings from the 1st January to the 30th October 1851 inclusive shewing also the amount voted for each particular building
[Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office], 1851
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1851-52 p. 203-205
GP V 1851/52 p. 203-205
"Laid upon the Council table, by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant-Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 13th November, 1851"
Buildings listed: Botanic Gardens Melbourne, Brighton Watch House, Cape Otway Lighthouse, Carisbrook Court House, Geelong Customs House, Geelong Gaol, [General] Post Office (Melb.), Government House, Hopkins Court House, Legislative Council Chambers [i.e. St. Patrick's Hall], New General Cemetery [i.e. Melbourne General Cemetery], [Old] Melbourne Gaol, Pentridge Military Barracks (temporary), Pentridge Prisoner's Barracks, Pentridge [later Coburg] Watch House, Port Fairy Watch House, Police Office Geelong, Police Supt.'s Office Melbourne, Portland Watch House, Police Office (Geelong), Portland Customs, Richmond Watch House, Shortland's Bluff Lighthouse, Steam Dredge, Supreme Court, Wangaratta Court House, Warrnambool Court House, Warrnambool Watch House, Williams Town Lighthouse and [Yarra Bend] Lunatic Asylum
Other mentions: Brighton, Carisbrook, Coburg [given as Pentridge], Diving Bell, East Channel [Port Philip Bay], Geelong Bay [i.e. Corio Bay], Geelong Botanic Gardens, Hopkins. Port Fairy, Portland, Richmond, West Channel [Port Phillip Bay]
p ; 34cm.
- Public buildings: a return of the actual amount expended from various votes for public buildings from the thirty-first October to the thirty-first December 1851 inclusive : shewing also the amount voted for each building Published: (1852)
- Additional supplementary estimate for 1852 and supplementary estimate for 1853 Published: (1853)
- Penal establishments & gaols : report of the Inspector-General for the year 1880 Published: (1881)
- Returns on the subject of the Penal Establishment, Pentridge Published: (1852)
- Report from the Royal Botanic Gardens Committee upon the present and future use of the Royal Botanic Gardens : together with appendices Published: (1969)