Trade : synopsis of the trade of the Colony as shewn by comparative statements of the past seven years 1844-1850
|Other Authors:||Cassell, James Horatio Nelson, 1814-1853|
[Melbourne] : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1851
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1851-52 p. 201-202
GP V 1851/52 p. 201-202
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 13th November, 1851"
"James Cassell, Collector/Custom House, Melbourne, Victoria/11th November, 1851"
p ; 34cm.
- Tariffs : returns showing the customs revenue, costs of collection and population of the Colonies of Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia during the years 1851 to 1858 both inclusive, the various tariffs formerly and at present date in force in Victoria, and a statement of the cost of collecting ad valorem duties as compared with fixed duties Published: (1860)
- Trade : return of the trade and customs revenue of the Colony of Victoria for the year 1851 being in continuation of the synopsis furnished last Session of Council : Published: (1852)
- Coal imported : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 9th December 1856 for a return of the quantity and value of coal imported annually, since separation, into this Colony, distinguishing the places from which it has been imported Published: (1856)
- Oats and barley : return to an order of the House dated 18th September 1888 for a return showing the quantity of oats and barley passed through the customs during the fortnight ending Tuesday 11th September, giving each day's clearances and the names of the firms clearing the same Published: (1888)
- Immigration from the United Kingdom : summary report of Her Majesty's Colonial Land and Emigration Commissioners of emigration from the United Kingdom to Victoria during the year 1856 Published: (1856)