Geological Surveyor's report : (with plans and sections)
|Corporate Author:||Geological Survey of Victoria|
|Other Authors:||Selwyn, Alfred Richard Cecil, 1824-1902|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 21
GP V 1854/55 no. A 21 (8.4 MB)
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 1st November 1854"
"Alfred R. C. Selwyn, Geological Surveyor"
10p.,  folded leaves of plates : fold. col. plans ; 33cm.
- Geological survey : report of the Geological Surveyor on the geological structure of the Colony of Victoria, the basin of the River Yarra and part of the northern, north eastern and eastern drainage of Western Port Bay : with plans and sections Published: (1856)
- Coalfields, Western Port : progress report of the Board Published: (1871)
- Geological Surveyor's report for the year 1859 Published: (1860)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the desirability of developing further port facilities in Westernport Bay Published: (1967)
- Eighth report : Westernport : together with maps Published: (1928)