Harbor Trust : pilotage : petition unto the Honorable the Legislative Council of the Colony of Victoria : the petition of the undersigned masters of British and foreign ships, at present lying in Hobson's Bay
Melbourne : 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. E. 33
GP V 1853/54 no. E 33
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 3rd April 1854"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Dr. Berndt and others : petition to the Honorable Legislative Council of the Colony of Victoria in Council assembled : the humbled petition of the undersigned Published: (1854)
- Report form the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly on the Melbourne & Hobson's Bay Railway Bill 1857 : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1857)
- Fisheries Acts : notice of proclamation to prohibit the use of any trammel, trawl, or other net or engine whether fixed or unfixed, to be employed in fishing in that portion of Hobson's Bay included within a line drawn from the extreme outer or eastern side of the breakwater pier to the inner or eastern extremity of the railway pier at Williamstown Published: (1884)
- Report upon the various plans for the improvement of the Port of Melbourne : return to address, Mr. Mollison, 27th January, 1854 Published: (1855)
- Melbourne Harbor Trust Commissioners : petition to the Honorable the Speaker and the Members of the Legislative Assembly in Parliament assembled : the humble petition of the Melbourne Harbor Trust Commissioners Published: (1882)