Religious services at the gold fields, gaols, hulks, stockades and lunatic asylum : return to address Mr. Myles 9th December 1853
|Other Authors:||Anderson, William Acland Douglas, 1829-1882, Barrow, Samuel, 1817-1854, Bowie, Robert, 1787-1869, Stewart, George, Walker, Samuel|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. C 41
GP V 1853/54 no. C 41
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 15th March 1854"
"W. A. D. Anderson, For Chief Commissioner of the Gold Fields"
"George Stewart, Police Magistrate" Belfast
"Samuel Walker, Gaoler" Portland
"Samuel Barrow, Inspector General, P.E."
"Robert Bowie, Surgeon Superintendent" Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum
- Penal establishments : a return from the Superintendent of Penal Establishments upon the Penal Department of the Colony for the half year ending 31st December 1853 Published: (1854)
- Lunatics confined within gaols or other prisons in Victoria : return to address, Mr Fyfe - 5th March 1856 Published: (1856)
- Penal establishments : a return from the Superintendent of Penal Establishments upon the Penal Department of the Colony Published: (1854)
- Lunatics in gaols Published: (1857)
- Penal establishments : a return from the Superintendent of Penal Establisments upon the Penal Department of the Colony Published: (1853)