Harbor regulations - Geelong : return to address no. 48 on the motion of Mr. Cowie 16th November 1853
|Other Authors:||Bonsey, William Henry, 1818?-1900, Cowie, James, 1809-1892, Ferguson, Charles George, 1813-1868, La Trobe, Charles Joseph, 1801-1875, Lonsdale, William, 1799-1864|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. C 25
GP V 1853/54 no. C 25
Marryatt, Frederick, > 1792-1848. > A code of signals for the use of vessels employed in the merchant service
Victoria. > An Act to Consolidate and Amend the Law Relating to Ports, Harbors and Shipping 1852 No. 12
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 29th November 1853"
A list of all the information laid under the Harbor Regulations at the Police Office, Geelong, from the first day of October ultimo to this date (16th November) distinguishing those cases upon which convictions have followed from those dismissed, and the amount of fines imposed in each case. Also, a copy or copies of such Harbor Regulations as may have been issued or been in force within the Harbor (Geelong) during the same period
"William Hervey [i. e. Henry] Bonsey, P.M."
"C. J. La Trobe" Lieutenant Governor of the colony of Victoria
"By His Excellency's command, W. Lonsdale"
"Charles Ferguson, Harbor Master"
Other mentions: an Act to consolidate and amend the Law relating to Ports, Harbors and Shipping in the Colony of Victoria 3, Corio Bay 3, deputy harbor master [Daniel James McPherson] , Duncan Hoyle (steam boat) , Fisherman's Point [i.e. Fishermans Bend] 3, harbor master [Charles Ferguson] Hawkins (master of the Traveller) , Hobson's Bay 3, Ino (barque) , Langwill (master of the Duncan Hoyle) , Lapthorne (master of the Victoria) , Marryatt's Code of Signals 4, Milne (master of the Ino) , Montefeiore [i.e. Montefiore] (master of the Siren) , Point Gellibrand 3, Point Lonsdale 3, Point Nepean 3, Point Richards 3, Point Wilson 3, Port Albert 3, Port Fairy 3, Port of Melbourne 3, Port Phillip Bay 3,4, Portland 3, Siren (schooner) , Sunday 3,4, Traveller (brig), Swan Point 4, Union Jack 6, Victoria (steam boat) , Warrnambool 3, Western Port 3 and Yarra Yarra River 4
6p. ; 33cm.
- Pilotage : return to address Mr. Cole 6th December 1853 Published: (1854)
- Pilot Board : account of receipts and expenditure for the year ending 31st August 1855 Published: (1856)
- Labor trade in the western Pacific : despatch from the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies, transmitting copy of a report on the subject of the labor trade in the western Pacific [by Commodore Wilson R.N.] Published: (1882)
- Immigration Published: (1854)
- Gold despatches : [copies of despatches from His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor to the Secretary of State for the Colonies] return to address, Mr. O'Shanassy, 10th September 1852 Published: (1852)