Returns no. 2, 3, 4 and 5 to address Mr Strachan 7th September 1853
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Audit Office (1851-1902)|
|Other Authors:||Barrow, Samuel, 1817-1854, Cassell, James Horatio Nelson, 1814-1853, Childers, Hugh Culling Eardley, 1827-1896, Victoria. Customs Dept., Victoria. Penal Dept.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. C 11
GP V 1853/54 no. C 11
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 6th October 1853"
"Return no. 1 to same address llaid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 12th October 1853"
7p. ; 33cm.
- Police force : part return to address No. 5 Captain Dane 7th September 1853 Published: (1853)
- Duties--customs : wharfage dues--duties on spirits : part return to address--Mr. Strachan, 25th June 1852 ; Sugar, coffee and tea : remainder return to address--Mr. Strachan, 25th June 1852 Published: (1852)
- Water Police, light house and pilot dues : return to address--Mr. Strachan, 7th July 1852 Published: (1852)
- Accounts of the Pilot Board of Victoria, for the year ending 31st August 1859, the year ending 31st August 1860 and from 1st September to 10th December 1860 : together with a summary of the receipts and disbursements of the Board from 1st September 1858 to 10th December 1860 Published: (1862)
- Penal establishments : a return from the Superintendent of Penal Establishments upon the Penal Department of the Colony for the half year ending 31st December 1853 Published: (1854)