Waste lands : return to address Mr. O'Shanassy 3rd February 1853

Corporate Author: Victoria. Surveyor-General's Dept.
Other Authors: Clarke, Andrew, Sir, 1824-1902
Published: Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
Parliamentary Paper Number: Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ; 1853-54, no. C 3
Online Access:
Subjects:
Tags: Add Tag
Cover Image
Saved in:
Item Description: "Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th September 1853"
Applicants for land alienated under pre-emptive right from 1st July to 31st December 1852: John Aitken (Flowerdale, King Parrot Creek), John Aitken (Mount Martha), H. G. Bennett (Muskerry, on Campaspe), Booth and Argyle (Duck Swamp, Western Port), Booth and Argyle (St. Agnes, Parish of Lauriston), Edward Dryden (Mount Macedon), Henry Foster (Wangoom), Graham and Cobham (Parish of Wangoom), Griffith and Green (Parwan Parish), Roger Kelsall (Darriwill), George Keys (Dandenong), David Peters (Garth, Western Port), David Peters (Torpichen, Western Port), Caroline Purvis (Chinting, North of Darraweit Guim), Riddell and Hamilton (Twintable, Western Port), John Ritchie (Belfast), James Robertson (Campaspe River), William Ronald (Yan Yean), Robert Ross (Axedale, on Campaspe), John Thomson (Warrandyte), R. C. Walker (Dandenong) and Thomas Walsh (B of 1 in Murtcaim)
Applicants for land applied for under pre-emptive right from 1st July to 31st December 1852: William Adeney (Lake Timboon), J. M. C. Airey (Parish of Moorpanyal), James Anderson (Section 5, Parish of Werribee), E. C. Atkinson (Beremboke, Portland Bay District), Charles Austin (Section 7, Tarneit), James Austin (Irrewarra and Elliminyt), S. and T. Austin (Parish of Mirnee), Thomas Austin (Parish of Carrungernurong), Thomas Baynton (Darlington, Mount Macedon), T. H. Bear (Yan Yean), John Bell (Watch Hill, Portland Bay District), George Bennett (Boroondara), Thomas Best (Travellers' Rest Inn, Arrondoovang Creek), Thomas Bilston (Fitzroy River), Blois and Butchart (Parish of Lyndhurst), Eliza Broadhurst (Dean, near Kilmore), George Brown (Bass River, Western Port), James Brown (Yallock Station, Emu Creek), S. and T. Brown (St. Enoch, Portland Bay District), W. H. Browne (Mount Piper), John Butler (Morang), W. Catto (On west side of Loddon), W. J. T. Clarke (Dowling Forest), William Clarke (Ovens Crossing Place), Nicholas Cole (West Cloven Hill, near Timboon), J. and W. Collyer (Spring Plains, near Mount Macedon), C. P. Cooke (Lake Condon, Portland Bay), James Cowie (Darlington, Mount Emu Creek), John Cox (Mount Napier), John Cuming (Stoney Point, Portland Bay), Cunningham and Thomson (Clyde Bank, Gipps' Land), James Davis (Woodside, Gipps' Land), Paul De Castella (Yereng on Yarra River), De Little, Brothers (Caramut, near Muston's Creek), Dennis Delaney (Boroondara), James Delaney (Bushy Park, near Dandenong Creek), John Dillon (Horse and Jockey Inn, Black Dog Creek), Joseph Docker (Boutharenubo on the Ovens), Thomas Dorgan (Mon Bolk, Western Port), F. R. W. Dunlop (Hexham), Gibson and Fenton (Mount Alexander, east side of Bullock Creek), William Harding (Parish of Paywit), John Hastie (Burnpundheep, north of Lake Corangamite), Edward Henty (Muntham on Wando River), John Hepburn (Clendonald, Western Port District), E. W. Hobson (West Traralgon, Gipps' Land), Henry Hopkins (Hesse, Mount), Joyce, Brothers (On Loddon Creek), D. and D. C. Kennedy (Linlithgow Plains, near Mount Sturgeon), James Kittson (Cape Bridgewater), John Learmouth (Section 19, Parish of Gheringhap), O. Linton (Pontisford, near Kilmore), Peter McArthur (Memagorth, near Mount Leura), Allan McDonald (Point Pickering, near Warrnambool), Hector McDonald (On the Crawford River), Hector McDonald (Snizort Run, on Crawford River), A. McLachlan (Ballaarat), A. McLachlan (Neutingbool, near Ballaarat), J. G. McMillan (Cammralyh on Little Wardy Yallock), McNicol and McKinnon (Dunoon, at Lake Timboon), Wm. McPherson (Glenelg River), D. McRae (Saltwater Creek, Glenlivat), David McWilliam (Bresney Hotel, on Hopkin's River), George Mercer (Mount Mercer, near Leigh River), George Mercer (Weatherboard Station, River Barwon), Mickle, Bakewell and Lyall (Toorodan, Western Port), W. H. F. Mitchell (Mount Macedon), H. J. Munday (Narmboon, on Williamson's Creek), Andrew Murray (Parish of Nalangil), Matthew Murray (McIvor Inn), Charles Newman (Parish of Bulleen), John Nicholson (East of Section 13, Sooroorrong), Francis Ormond (East Borriyallock, on Emu Creek), William Patterson (Hunterston, on Moorabool River), Michael Pender (Bass River, Western Port), S. H. Power (Eumemmering), J. H. Pyke (Murrldong, near Werribee River), S. H. Pyke (Ballance, near Ballan), Wm. Odell Raymond (Township of Stratford, Gipps' Land), C. F. Read, jun. (Cargorie), Joseph Rice (Crossing of Moorabool, from Geelong to Buninyong), James Riley (In parishes of Gheringhap and Barrabool), William Robertson (Undit, near Lake Corangamite), R. Robinson (Dandenong), William Rowe (Nairngal, Portland Bay), A. Rutherwood (Lamplough, on the Wimmera), William Sharp (Moranghurk, on Moorabool River), George Sherwin (Tooroorrong), Exors. of D. C. Simson (Jane Vale, on the west side of Loddon), , Exors. of D. C. Simson (Languecoorie, on east side of Loddon), H. N. Simson (Sutton Grange on Myrtle and Axe Creeks), W. E. Stanbridge (Wombert's Run, near Mount Franklin), R. W. Steiglitz (Glenlyon, near Ballan), D. E. Stodart (Cormunu, east of Lake Corangamite), William Stuckey (Wannon Inn), Charles Synott (Barnadown, on Campaspe River), George Synott (Station Peak), M. Synott (Wurdiyouang), Jas. and Jno. Thomson (Keelambete), Archibald Thorne (Eildon, in Murray District), S. W. Vicary (Yangery), Charles Wedge (Bangan Water Holes, beyond Dandenong), Westgarth and Pinkerton, Trustees for children of the late James Scales (Section 4, Parish of Maribyrnong), S. P. Winter (Spring Oalleyon, Wannon River), Arundel Wright (Nunawading) and A. B. Yuile (Bullerangan, Western Port)
Applicants for land applied for under pre-emptive right from 1st July to 31st December 1852: William Allan (On the Hopkins River, near Warrnambool), A. B. Balcombe (Tichengorourke, Western Port), John Calvert (Parish of Irrewarra, Lake Colac), D. and R. Campbell (Campbell's camping ground, Bullock Creek), W. Campbell (Carlsruhe Parish), William Campbell (Carlsruhe), William Campbell (Trio in Parish of Carlsruhe), W. J. T. Clarke (Bolinda), Denis Delaney (Parish of Nunawading), Dennis Brothers (Parish of Irrewarra, Lake Colac), George C. Downing (Parish of Nunawading), Duerdin and Trenchard for W. Clarke (Wangaratta, Ovens River), William Harding (Paywit, Shortland's Bluff), Alexander Kennedy (Bough Yards, on Loddon River), Alfred Langhorne (Parish of Truganina), A. J. Learmouth (Buninyong), J. and P. Manifold (Mount Leura), Henry Matson (Pentland Hills), Hugh Murray (Colac), Neil Black and Co. (Mount Noorat, Glenormiston), James Orr (Malmsbury), William Perrin (Rothwell, on Little River), Richardson and Scott (Pirrinyalloch Creek, Parish of Tutegong), George Russell (River Leigh, at Ormond's Inn), Simon Staughton (Mooradooranook, on Werribee) and R. W. Steiglitz (Ballan)
Physical Description: 24p. ; 33cm.