Industrial exhibition - Paris
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
|Other Authors:||Newcastle, Henry Pelham, Duke of, 1811-1864, Great Britain. Colonial Office|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. B 50
GP V 1853/54 no. B 50
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 14th March 1854"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 50"
Comprises a circular letter from Henry Pelham (Duke of Newcastle) to C. J. La Trobe (lieutenant governor)
Other mentions: British Colonies, Commission appointed to select and transmit to France such articles, the produce or manufacture of Victoria, as may be thought worthy of exposition (proposed), Downing St., France, French Ambassador at this Court [i.e. British], French Custom Houses, French Govt., Govt. Offices (Melb.), [C. J. La Trobe] Lieutenant Governor, Legislative Council, Melbourne, Paris, [Henry Pelham] Secretary of State, Universal Exhibition for Agricultural and Industrial Products (May 1855, Paris) and Victoria
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Paris Exhibition : report of Special Commissioner for Victoria Published: (1855)
- Royal Commission for Paris Exhibition 1878 : first report Published: (1877)
- Paris International Exhibition, 1889 : report of the Royal Commission for Victoria at the Paris International Exhibition 1889 Published: (1890)
- Despatch respecting the space applied for by Victoria at the Paris Exhibition Published: (1877)
- Paris Universal Exhibition : despatches, regulations, correspondence, etc., respecting the Paris Universal Exhibition of 1878 Published: (1877)