|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
|Other Authors:||Elliot, Thomas Frederick, Sir, 1808-1880, Hampton, John Somerset Pakington, Baron, 1799-1880, Merivale, Herman, 1806-1874, Murdoch, Thomas William Clinton, Sir, 1809-1891, Newcastle, Henry Pelham, Duke of, 1811-1864, Blachford, Frederick Rogers, Baron, 1811-1889, Wood, Alexander Sir, 1810-1880, Great Britain. Colonial Office, Great Britain. Colonial Land and Emigration Commission|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. B 18
GP V 1853/54 no. B 18
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 6th September 1853"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 18"
Comprises - (Despatch No. 85) letter from John S. Pakington to C. J. La Trobe (lieutenant governor Vic.) - letter from T. W. C. Murdoch & Alexander Wood to Herman Merivale - letter from T. W. C. Murdoch & Frederick Rogers [i.e. Baron Blachford] to T. F. Elliot - (Despatch Nos. 50 & 54) 2 letters from Henry Pelham (Duke of Newcastle) to C. J. La Trobe
Other mentions: Adelaide 2, Belfast (Vic.) 3, Board of NSW and Vic. 3, Colonial Land and Emigration Office ,2, Colony [of Vic.] 2,3, Downing St. ,3, [Sir Thomas Frederick] Elliot , Emigration Accounts of Vic. and NSW , Geelong ,2, Govt. Offices (Melb.) , Lieutenant Governor La Trobe ,2,3, Land and Emigration Commissioners ,3, Legislative Council , Melbourne ,2, New South Wales ,2,3, [Henry Pelham] Secretary of State , Port Fairy district ,3, Portland Bay 2,3, Portland district ,3, South Australia 2, Success (ship) 2, Victoria ,2,3
3p. ; 33cm.
- Immigration regulations : regulations for the conduct of emigration to Victoria and for the nomination of immigrants Published: (1870)
- Passengers Harbors and Navigation Statute Amendment Bill Published: (1883)
- Emigration from the Highlands and islands of Scotland Published: (1852)
- Scottish Emigration Society : petition unto the Honorable the Governor and executive and Legislative Councils of the Province of Victoria or Port Phillip : the memorial of the undersigned for themselves, and on behalf of the other members of the Scottish Australia Emigration Society at Glasgow Published: (1853)
- Passengers Act : despatch from the Secretary of State for the Colonies Published: (1854)