Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1853
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board of National Education|
|Other Authors:||Childers, Hugh Culling Eardley, 1827-1896, Grimes, Edward, 1811?-1859, Kane, Benjamin Francis, 1834-1872, Palmer, James Frederick, Sir, 1803-1871|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 52
GP V 1853/54 no. A 52
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 21st February 1854"
"J. F. Palmer, Hugh C. E. Childers"
"Benjamin Kane, Chief Inspector and Secretary"
Other mentions: Audit Office (Melb.) 6, Bacchus Marsh 3, Bacchus Marsh [school] 3, Back Creek 3, Back Creek [school] (Sandhurst) 3, Ballaarat 3, Ballaarat [school] 3, Bank of Australasia 5, Benalla [school] 3, Board of National Education 2-3,4,6, Canadian Gully [school] (Ballaarat) 3, Canvastown 3, Canvastown [school] 3, Castlemaine [school] 3, Colac [school] 3, Collingwood 2, Colonial Treasury 6, Colony [of Victoria] 3, Commissioners 6, Commissioners of National Education (Ireland) 2,6, Denominational School Board 2, East Collingwood School 3, Eureka (Ballaarat) 3, Eureka [school] (Ballaarat) 3, Forest Creek 3, Forest Creek [school] (Castlemaine) 3, Fryer's Creek 3, Fryer's Creek [school] (Castlemaine) 3, Gisborne [school] 3, Golden Point [school] (Ballaarat) 3, Hamilton [school] 3, Hawthorn 2, Hawthorn [school] 3, Heathcote [school] 3, Heidelberg 2, Heidelberg [school] 3, Ireland 2,6, Legislative Council 6, McIvor [school] (Heathcote) 3, Melbourne 5,6, National Education Office (Melb.) 5, Office Dept. 5,6, Pascoevale 2,3, Pascoevale [school] 3, Pentridge [school] 3, River Plenty 2, River Plenty/Plenty River [school] 3, Sandhurst 3, Sandhurst [school] 3, Treasury 2, View Point [school] (Sandhurst) 3, Wangaratta 3, Wangaratta [school] 3, Wannon [school] 3, Warrnambool [school] 3, White Hills [school] (Sandhurst) 3 and Yuroke [school] 3
6p. ; 33cm.
- Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1852 Published: (1853)
- Expenditure, from date of formation to 31st December, 1854 : return to address, Mr. Smith, 31st October, 1854 / Published: (1855)
- Education Department : receipts and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th August 1877 for - A return showing - (1.) A complete abstract of the receipts and disbursements of the Education Department for the financial year commencing on the 1st July 1876 and ending on the 30th June 1877 (2.) A statement of the total amount expended by the Department from 1st January 1873 to 30th June 1877 upon school premises, separating the items under the following heads - purchase of land and buildings, erection of new school buildings, enlargement, alteration and repair of school buildings, purchase, erection, alteration and repair of teachers' quarters, school furniture, miscellaneous expenditure upon school property not otherwise enumerated Published: (1877)
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board from 1st January to 31st December 1851 Published: (1852)
- Agricultural education : accounts of the Trustees of Agricultural Colleges and the Council of Agricultural Education, from 1st July, 1891, to 31st December, 1891 Published: (1892)