Health Officer: report for the half year ending on the 31st December 1853
|Corporate Author:||Sanitary Station (Point Nepean, Vic.)|
|Other Authors:||Hunt, Thomas, d. 1859|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 45
GP V 1853/54 no. A 45
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 25th January 1854"
"Thomas Hunt, Health Officer"
Ships mentioned: Arabian, Australia, Charles, Emily Miner, Lysander, Sabrina, Statesman and Vixen
Other mentions: Bristol 2, California 2, Colonial Secretary 2, Colonial Surgeon , Government Gazette 2, Immigration Board 2, Liverpool 2, Melbourne 2, New Hebrides 2, Quarantine Station 2, Queenscliff , San Francisco 2, Sandwich Islands 2, Sanitary Station ,Shortland's Bluff  and Southampton 2
2p. ; 33cm.
- Pilotage : return to address Mr. Cole 6th December 1853 Published: (1854)
- Return of diseases most prevalent on board ships performing quarantine during the half-year ending on the 31st December 1852 : report of the Health Officer from the 1st May 1852 to the 30th June 1853 Published: (1854)
- Pilot Board : account of receipts and expenditure for the year ending 31st August 1855 Published: (1856)
- Health Officer: report for the half year ending on the 30th June 1854 Published: (1854)
- Immigration Published: (1854)