|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office Dept. (1851-1869)|
|Other Authors:||Burnett, Peter, Capt., McCrae, Alexander, ca. 1799-1871|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 43
GP V 1853/54 no. A 43
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 19th January 1854"
Comprises - Letter from A. McCrae (postmaster general) to the Colonial Secretary, and, Letter from P. Burnett (master of ship Neleus), regarding the law which compels vessels to stop for the purpose of landing the Geelong mails
Other mentions: Adelaide , Australia , [P. Burnett] commander of the mail contract ship Neleus , Colonial Secretary , Geelong , General Post Office (Melb.) , Hobson's Bay , Home Government , [C. J. La Trobe] Lieutenant Governor , [Legislative] Council , [A. McCrae] Postmaster General , Melbourne , Neleus (mail contract ship) , Port Phillip Heads  and Sydney 
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Geelong mails Published: (1853)
- Unstamped and improperly stamped letters : return to address, Mr. Harrison - 27th February, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)
- Australian steam postal service : amended advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)