|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office Dept. (1851-1869)|
|Other Authors:||McCrae, Alexander, ca. 1799-1871|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 41
GP V 1853/54 no. A 41
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 18th January 1854"
"A. McCrae, Chief Postmaster"
Contents: letter of the Postmaster General to the Honorable the Colonial Secretary, forwarding an estimate for an establishment at Shortland's Bluff for landing and shipping the Geelong mails -- estimate of costs, for the year 1854, of an establishment at Shortland's Bluff, for the purpose of landing Geelong foreign mails
Other mentions: Colony [of Victoria] , Geelong ,2, General Post Office (Melb.) ,2, The Heads , [C. J. La Trobe] Lieutenant Governor , Legislative Council , [William Lonsdale] Colonial Secretary , [A. McCrae] Postmaster General , Melbourne , Outport Customs Service , Peninsular and Oriental Co. , [Post Office] Dept.  and Shortland's Bluff ,2
2p. ; 33cm.
- Geelong mails Published: (1853)
- Unstamped and improperly stamped letters : return to address, Mr. Harrison - 27th February, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)
- Australian steam postal service : amended advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)