|Corporate Author:||Great Britain. Colonial Office|
|Other Authors:||La Trobe, Charles Joseph, 1801-1875, Maberley, William Leader, 1798-1885, Newcastle, Henry Pelham, Duke of, 1811-1864|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 33
GP V 1853/54 no. A 33
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 22nd November 1853"
Comprises letters from Henry Pelham (Duke of Newcastle) to Lieutenant Governor La Trobe, and a letter from W. L. Maberley
Other mentions: Australia , Colonial Secretary , Downing Street , Duke of Newcastle , England , Geelong , General Post Office , The Heads , [Legislative] Council , Lieutenant Governor , Lord Canning , Port Phillip , Postmaster General , Secretary of State for the Colonies , Victoria  and [Victorian Post Office] Department 
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)
- Australian steam postal service : amended advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)
- Steam postal service : copy of letter from the Chief Secretary of Victoria to the Agent-General, London, conveying instructions to call for tenders for an ocean mail service to alternate fortnightly with the service via Suez Published: (1877)
- Postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1855)