Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works for the year ending 31st December 1880
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board of Land and Works|
|Other Authors:||Bent, Thomas, Sir, 1838-1909, Elsdon, William, 1829-1904, Higgins, James, Labertouche, Peter Paul, 1827-1907, Lavater, George Theodore Adams, 1831-1915, Mirls, Solomon, 1843-1889, Murray, K. L. 1836?-1916|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1881
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1881, no. 20
GP V 1881 no. 20 (2.3 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command "
"Thos. Bent, Commissioner of Railways, and Vice-President of the Board of Land and Works"
"William Elsdon, Engineer-in-Chief"
"S. Mirls, Locomotive Superintendent"
"K. L. Murray, Telegraph Engineer"
"Geo. T. A. Lavater, Accountant" Railway Department
"James Higgins, Loco. Superintendent, Hobson's Bay Suburban Lines"
"P. P. Labertouche, Secretary" Railway Department
Appendix No. 4: Contractors engaged year ending 31st Dec. 1880: A. Dalglish and Son, A. Harkness and Co., A. Liddicoat and Co. J. N. Bell, P. Bevan, Blair and Chadwick, Brine Brothers, Burnham, Parry, Williams and Co., D. Canty, Sali Cleve, W. E. Crofton, D. Leslie and Co., A. Dalglish, Thomas Dalglish, T. Daws, Alfred Day, S. T. Douglas (Hamilton), R. R. Dyke, E. Noble and Co., John Egan, T. Evans, T. Everett, J. W. Faul, Ferguson and Carlton, Fishburn and Morton, John Foot, Gamil and Wheeler, H. B. Donaldson and Co., John Harker, Higgs and Grayson, H. Hobbs, F. Holyoak, Howard and Cooke, Humble and Nicholson, J. and T. Muir, J. F. Higgins and Co., J. Field and Co., J. Horwood and Sons, J. Sharp and Son, J. Stewart and Co., J. W. and J. Robson, John James, Jas. McEwan and Co., B. Jensen, P. Johns, Johnson and Co. King and Co., W. H. Lamond, Langlands Foundry Co., John Lewis, James McCallum, McKenzie and Co., McKenzie and Holland, James Mackintosh, T. K. Maltby, C. and E. Millar, Morris and Begg, Moubray, Rowan and Hicks, T. Mullen, C. Nash, Newton and Borland, James Nicholls, Henry Page, W. J. Parlett, Phoenix Foundry Co., M. Powderly, Powell and Comben, Pritchard and Blackwood, R. Shimmin and Co., Ralston, Walsh and Fortune, John Robb, Robison Brothers and Co., Peter Scott, Andrew Sharp, James Silk, C. and J. Smith, W. H. Smith, James Sproule, J. Summerland, J. H. C. Sutherland, W. Swanson, T. W. Cowley and Co., Thompson and Co., R. Thornton, Topham, Angus and Smith, Victoria Iron-rolling Co., W. McCulloch and Co., W. T. Wright and Co. Walker, Hickman and Co., T. Walsh, Wright and Edwards
42p. ; 33cm.
- Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works for the year ending 31st December 1879 Published: (1880)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works for the year ending 31st December 1878 Published: (1879)
- Seventh annual report 1911-12 / Published: (1912)
- Ninth annual report 1913-14 / Published: (1914)
- Colonial made spirits duty : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st September 1880, for a return showing (1). The amount of duty paid on colonial made spirits, for one month, from 16th August to 16th September 1880 (2). The names of each firm who have paid the above duties (3). The amount paid by each firm on each of the colonial spirits, viz. :-- rum, gin, whiskey, brandy and other spirits Published: (1880)