Unclassified school teachers : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 12th August 1879, for a return showing the number of unclassified school teachers removed in consequence of not having passed the examination for a license to teach, the names of each person and the amount of salary received by them during the twelve months preceding their compulsory retirement from the service
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Education Dept. (1873-1985)|
|Other Authors:||Brown, G. Wilson 1832-1918|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1879
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1879-80, no. C 3
GP V 1879/80 no. C 3
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 21st August 1879"
"G. Wilson Brown, Secretary"
Teachers listed: Anna M. Alexander, Henry F. Barker, Charles B. Beetson, William W. Berry, Henry Bishop, John H. Bolland, Rachel Boyle, John Bramley, Caroline C. Brewer, David W. Brooks, John M. Brown, Richard H. Brownson, Margaret Buckley, John Cameron, Omerine Carandal, Mary Carlington, John Chamen, John Clarke, William Collingwood, Ellen Crooke, John T. R. Dalton, Robert Davies, Robert Deacon, Hugh Deasey, Bernard Devlin, Agnes Donnan, James W. M. Edwardes, William H. Edwards, William Elcoate, John B. Evans, Alexander Falconer, George Fittes, John E. Fitzgerald, Luke Flannagan, Isabella C. Fraser, Annie Galvin, Edward B. Gilbert, Alfred J. Gillman, John Griffiths, John E. Griffiths, James Grove, John J. Hallahan, Samuel H. Harris, Thomas Holmes, Harry Ingamells, William Jones, Francis Kavanagh, Thomas Lang, William McBean, Angus McEachern, Cha[rle]s W. McEwen, Peter McInnes, David M. Mackie, Alexander McLeod, John H. McLeod, Kenneth McLeod, John C. Maher, William B. Matthews, John C. Meade, Maria Milbourne, Elizabeth Mills, Timothy Moroney, William Morris, Edward Newlyn, Michael O'Connor, Ellen O'Malley, Mary A. Oswell, Samuel M. Parker, William A. Patrick, William H. Phillips, Henry Pitcher, Henry Pye, Enoch Richards, James H. Rodgers, James Scott, Margaret Scott, John F. Slattery, Joseph Slee, Charles Smith, Jonathan Snowdon, Robert A. Stanion, Elizabeth Stevens, Philip Stevens, Henry Steward, John A. Stuart, Ronald Stuart, James Sweeney, Frederick Taylor, John Taylor, Charles Trevatt, Mary J. Twiss, James Walker, Andrew M. Wallace, George E. W. Walter, Jessie White, Hugh G. Wylie, Thomas Wynniatt and Jonas Youlden
2p. ; 33cm.
- Education Department : appointments : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd September 1880 for a return showing 1. All appointments made by the late Minister of Public Instruction, Mr. Ramsay, in the Education Department after the defeat of the Service Government 2. The annual public charge that such appointments entail upon the country Published: (1880)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed railway from Rupanyup to Marnoo : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1896)
- Enquiry at Echuca : report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Enquire Into and Report Upon Certain Alleged Violations of the Conditions and Provisions of the Land Act 1869 : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1882)
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon the Lunatic Asylum : together with the minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1861)
- Royal Commission on Police : special report on the Detective Branch Published: (1883)