Assent to acts
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1879-1884 : Normanby)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1879
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1879-80, no. B 14
GP V 1879/80 no. B 14
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 17th December 1879"
"Normanby, Governor, Message No. 14"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Commission to be paid to licensed vendors of stamps : reduced rates of commission to be paid on purchase of postage or duty stamps Published: (1884)
- Commission to licensed vendors of stamps or duly appointed managers of banking companies or corporations : order in Council : rates of commission payable to licensed vendors of postage or duty stamps, or to managers of banking companies or corporations appointed to sell and distribute duty stamps Published: (1884)
- Allowances for spoiled stamps : order in Council Published: (1880)
- Assent to acts Published: (1880)
- Notice and rules under the Stamp Statute 1869 Published: (1876)