Wattle planting : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 20th October 1881 for a return showing the cost of ploughing, cost of seed, and who certified to the expenditure, for wattle planting, the names of persons to whom money was paid and the total cost including supervision
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways. Accountancy Branch|
|Other Authors:||Lavater, George Theodore Adams, 1831-1915|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1881
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1881, no. C 5
GP V 1881 no. C 5
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 8th December 1881"
"Geo. T. A. Lavater, Accountant"
People/bodies remunerated by the government for wattle planting, etc. or associated activities: J. Bate, J. T. Bate, Bateman, Clark, & Co., A. Batty, A. Cant, J. Cant, K. Daly, E. J. Dixon, Douglass and Berry, Government Printer [John Ferres], M. Hallett, B. Hoare, D. McAndrew, J. McCusker, G. McLeod, P. Nailen, J. Rees, Secretary (unnamed), E. Sheahan, P. Smith, C. Walter, W. Wilson, W. N. Wischer
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Report of the Wattle Bark Board of Inquiry 1878 Published: (1878)
- Forty-first annual report, 1945-46 / Published: (1946)
- Public pound sales : proceeds from sales of unclaimed cattle : return to address, Mr. Harrison - 31st January, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Report of the Commissioners Appointed to Enquire into the Municipalities and the Charitable Institutions in Victoria Published: (1863)
- Minutes of evidence and appendix / Published: (1905)