Reserves : a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 20th September 1881 for a return giving particulars of lands (exclusive of sites for churches, schools, and public buildings) permanently or temporarily reserved in the various electoral districts throughout the Colony
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1881
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1881 no. C 1
GP V 1881 no. C 1 (1.0 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 29th September 1881"
39,  p. ; 33cm.
- Reserves : a return of lands (exclusive of sites for churches, schools, and public buildings) reserved permanently or temporarily throughout the Colony Published: (1883)
- Men enrolled in the Militia : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing the number of men enrolled in the Militia since its formation, the number of effectives at present on the rolls, the amount of fines inflicted on the private members of the force during the past two years up to 1st June 1888 Published: (1888)
- School buildings : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd June 1875, for a return giving in the form below the particulars therein described of all school buildings erected under the votes of this House for the years 1872-3, 1873-4, and 1874-5 Published: (1875)
- Reserves of land : return to address--Dr. Thomson, 31st August 1852 Published: (1853)
- Statistical register of the Colony of Victoria for the year 1896 compiled from official records in the Office of the Government Statist. Published: (1897)