Friendly societies : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1875, for a return showing (1.) The name of each friendly society that has received reserves or grants of land from the Crown and on what conditions (2.) The extent of the same and where situate
|Other Authors:||Cook, William Mitchell, 1821-1886, Archer, William Henry, 1825-1909|
Melbourne : George Skinner, Acting Government Printer, 1875
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1875-76, no. C 6
GP V 1875/76 no. C 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 8th December 1875"
"W. M. Cook"
"W. H. Archer, Secretary for Lands"
3p. ; 33cm.
- Fifty-eighth annual report on Friendly Societies : report of the Government Statist relating to the period of twelve months ended 30th June 1935 to which are appended valuations of societies, numerical and financial summaries of the returns furnished by the secretaries, tables of mortality and sickness experience of male members of Victorian Friendly Societies, with monetary tables, and a list showing the names and addresses of public auditors under the Friendly Societies Act 1928 Published: (1936)
- Crown lands sold in fee-simple : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing the area of crown lands lying between the south bank of the River Yarra and the bay, sold in fee-simple during the last twelve months, stating the upset price named for each crown allotment, the name of each purchaser, the frontage and depth of each allotment, the street or road where situate, and the price per foot obtained in each instance Published: (1888)
- Reserves sold by auction : return to an order of the House dated 14th July 1887 for a return showing the number of 102 and 110 reserves sold by auction since the passing of the Land Act 1884, giving the situation, area and price per acre realized on each block, the name of purchaser and name of present holder, together with the total area at present held by the latter ; also the number and total area of 102 and 110 reserves at the passing of the Land Act 1884 Published: (1887)
- Annual report of the Government Statist on Friendly Societies and Benefit Associations : being the 83rd annual report on Friendly Societies to which are appended valuations of societies and statistics compiled from the official returns relating to the period of twelve months ended 30th June 1960 and the 7th annual report on Benefit Associations Published: (1961)
- Annual report of the Government Statist on Friendly Societies and Benefit Associations : being the 77th annual report on Friendly Societies to which are appended valuations of societies and statistics compiled from the official returns relating to the period of twelve months ended 30th June, 1954, and the 2nd annual report on Benefit Associations Published: (1956)