Vote for public parks and gardens : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 24th June 1875, for a return showing (1.) The Basis upon which the vote for public parks and gardens is distributed (2.) The amount expended by each of the local bodies during 1874 and the amount from the grant voted by Parliament proposed to be given to each of the local bodies
|Other Authors:||Wallis, A. R. 1848-1928, Casey, James Joseph, 1831-1913|
Melbourne : George Skinner, Acting Government Printer, 1875
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1875-76, no. C 1
GP V 1875/76 no. C 1
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 6th July 1875"
"A. R. Wallis"
"J. J. Casey, Minister of Lands and Agriculture, and President of the Board of Land and Works"
4p. ; 33cm.
- Public buildings : a return of the actual amount expended from the various votes for public buildings from the 1st January to the 30th October 1851 inclusive shewing also the amount voted for each particular building Published: (1851)
- Public park lands : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 29th May 1857 for - A return of all public lands within five miles of the Melbourne Post Office reserved as parks or places of public recreation, showing the area of each, under whose control or management it is placed, whether stock is depastured in it ; if so on what terms ; or how otherwise used, and the revenue (if any) derived from such uses ; the sums paid for such depasturing, the expenditure upon fencing since the 1st January 1854 showing the price per rod of each fence Published: (1857)
- Public parks Melbourne : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 3rd May 1860 for - A return of all public lands within five miles of Melbourne Post Office reserved as parks or places of public recreation shewing the area of each, the revenue if any derived therefrom, and the total expenditure upon each reserve since 1st January 1854 Published: (1860)
- Calf Lymph Depot at Model Farm : return to an order of the House dated 13th October 1887 for a return showing the cost of the calf lymph depot at Model Farm from its commencement, the persons employed, the salaries paid to each, and the number of children vaccinated during each year Published: (1887)
- Municipal rates and endowment : return to an order of the House dated 8th July 1897 for a return showing: 1. Rates collected by each municipality for the year ending 31st December, 1896. 2. Amount allocated by the Treasurer to each municipality from the £100,000 vote for municipal subsidy for half years ending 31st December, 1896, and 30th June, 1897 Published: (1897)