Further additional [Treasury] estimates 1875-6
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1873-1879 : Bowen)|
|Other Authors:||McCulloch, James, Sir, 1819-1893, Victoria. Treasury|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1876
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1875-76, no. B 6
GP V 1875/76 no. B 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 29th March 1876"
"G. F. Bowen, Governor, Message No. 6"
"James McCulloch, Treasurer"
Other people/bodies mentioned: E. S. Brett (civil servant) p. 5, Donald Cameron (fined at Clunes) p. 5, J. W. Crawley (ex engineer Dept. of Roads and Bridges) p. 5, J. M. Grant MLA p. 5, H. T. Hammond (warehousekeeper temporarily acting as clerk/receiver Trade and Customs) p. 6, A. Meyrick (sheriff Western Bailiwick) p. 5, Charles Morton p. 5, Philadelphia Exhibition p. , Francis Ryley (ex Dept. of Roads and Bridges) p. 5, Benjamin Scott (ex Education Dept.) p. 5, J. F. Sullivan MLA p. 5 and E. Turner (ex engineer Dept. of Roads and Bridges) p. 5
8p. ; 33cm.
- International Exhibition at Philadelphia 1876 : final report of the Commissioners for Victoria Published: (1877)
- Despatch respecting the report of the Commissioners for Victoria to the Philadelphia Exhibition Published: (1877)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioner for the year ending 30th June 1902 Published: (1902)
- Melbourne International Exhibition, 1880-81 : final report of the proceedings of the commissioners for the Melbourne International Exhibition 1880, together with a statement of accounts Published: (1881)
- Fines under Dairy, Health (Pure Food), Factories, and Weights and Measures Acts : return to an order of the House dated 29th November 1916 for a return up to the 30th September 1916 in continuation of the return furnished in 1915, showing separately all fines imposed under (a) The Dairy Supervision Act ; (b) The pure food provisions of the Health Act ; (c) The Factories and Shops Act ; (d) The Weights and Measures Act specifying: Name of person or firm fined, Nature of offence, Amount of fine, Locality where offence committed : together with totals and with summary of offences, fines, &c., under each Act as furnished on page 2 of the return presented to this House on the 30th November 1915 Published: (1917)