Victorian Railways : schedule of salaries, wages, and contingencies to 30th June 1876, incident to and required for the purposes mentioned in the second schedule of the Railway Loan Act of 1868 Items 1 and 2
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
Melbourne : George Skinner, Acting Government Printer, 1875
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1875-76, no. A 11
GP V 1875/76 no. A 11
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 8th September 1875"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Increments of employés in the Railway Department : return to an order of the House, dated 13th July, 1897, for a return showing the names and positions of officers and other employés in the Railway Department who received during the financial year ending 30th June, 1897, increments of £12 per annum and upwards, together with the amount of increment received by each person Published: (1898)
- Remuneration of railway employés : return to an order of the House, dated 8th December, 1896, for a copy of the regulations of the Victorian Railways Commissioner as to the remuneration of employés Published: (1896)
- Employés in Railway workshops : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a return showing the number of employés in the railway workshops at Port Melbourne, Williamstown and Newport, and the wages and salaries paid Published: (1886)
- Statement of expenditure under Schedule D to Act 18 & 19 Vict. Cap. 55 during the year 1871 comprising the period from 1st January to 30th June Published: (1873)
- Railway officers : increments and bonuses granted / Published: (1905)