Regulations under the Education Act 1872
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Education Dept. (1873-1985)|
|Other Authors:||MacKay, Angus, 1824-1886|
Melbourne : George Skinner, Acting Government Printer, 1875
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1875-76, no. A 4
GP V 1875/76 no. A 4
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 13th July 1875"
"Angus Mackay, Minister of Public Instruction"
14p. ; 33cm.
- Education Act 1890 - regulations : order in Council : regulations under the Education Act 1890 Published: (1890)
- Education Act 1872 : regulations Published: (1885)
- Education Act 1872 - regulations under night schools Published: (1880)
- School grants : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 for - 1. Returns of grants in aid of national and denominational schools from 1851 to 1855 inclusive showing the amount of each grant and the mode of its distribution by the respective boards, distinguishing payments for salaries from disbursements for the erection of schoolhouses, &c. and specifying the several amounts expended in each year:- in Melbourne and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Bourke, in Geelong and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Grant, and in each of the other counties and districts of Victoria. 2. Also for returns of all grants of land for educational purposes within the same period stating separately the quantities granted in each year for national schools and for denominational schools and showing the total area granted in each locality as specified in money grant Published: (1857)
- State school books : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th July 1877 for - A report upon the suitability or otherwise of the school books now in use in the State schools : also, whether they contain religious dogma contrary to the provisions of the Act which provides for secular education only, and if so, to what extent Published: (1878)