Woods' continuous automatic brake : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th June 1881 for a copy of the the report on Woods continuous automatic brake
|Main Author:||Burnett, Robert H.|
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Public Works Dept.|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Acting Government Printer, 1881
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. C 24
GP V 1880/81 no. C 24
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 22nd June 1881"
"Department of Public Works, Railway Branch, Locomotive Engineer's Office"
Other bodies mentioned: [G.B.] Board of Trade p. 4, Sydney International Exhibition p. , Smith brake system p. 4, Westinghouse brake p. ,2,3,4
5p. ; 33cm.
- Woods' continuous automatic brake : return to an order of the last Parliament dated 13th May 1880 for an official report showing the action of Woods continuous automatic brake, its value to the Department and the cost to date in experiments on the same Published: (1880)
- Woods' continuous brake Published: (1882)
- Woods and Westinghouse Continuous Automatic Railway Brakes : report of the Brake Trial Board on the Woods and Westinghouse Continuous Automatic Railway Brakes : together with minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1883)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Sufficiency or Otherwise of Life-Saving Equipment on Vessels Carrying Passengers on Rivers, Lakes, or Land-Locked Waters Within the State of Victoria : together with appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1913)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works for the year ending 31st December 1879 Published: (1880)