Dissolution of Assembly
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1879-1884 : Normanby)|
|Other Authors:||Service, James, 1823-1899|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1880
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. B 6
GP V 1880/81 no. B 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 7th September 1880"
"Normanby, Governor, Message No. 6"
"James Service, Premier"
- Dissolution of the twenty-first parliament Published: (1909)
- Dissolution of Parliament : correspondence between His Excellency the Governor and the late Ministry relative to a proposed dissolution of Parliament Published: (1881)
- Select Committtees : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 1st May 1862 shewing the number of select committees appointed during the last parliament, the objects for which obtained and the result of each committee, the names of Members of each, and the number of days each Member attended, the number of days of sitting and the days on which there was no quorum, the number of witnesses examined on each and the cost in each case of allowances to witnesses, the number in which evidence was taken and the cost of reporting and printing connected with each and the actual or approximate total cost of each committee Published: (1862)
- Strategic management review of the Parliament of Victoria / Published: (1991)
- Privilege : Legislative Assembly Published: (1862)