Mallee scrub forfeited runs : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 24th November 1880 for a return showing 1. The number, names and areas of Mallee runs forfeited during the last three years 2. The rent paid for those runs before forfeiture. 3. The number, names and areas of those runs since taken up by public tender, the tenure and rent now received for them
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Crown Lands and Survey|
|Other Authors:||Richardson, Richard, 1825?-1913, Skene, Alexander John, 1820-1894|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Acting Government Printer, 1880
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. C 18
GP V 1880/81 no. C 18
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 23rd December 1880"
"A. J. Skene, Surveyor-General"
"R. Richardson, Commissioner of Lands and Survey"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Grazing runs - Wimmera district : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 9th September 1879 for a return showing (1) The areas of runs in the Wimmera District (including grazing licenses) abandoned, and rents in arrear at this date. (2) The reasons, if any, given for the abandoning such runs. (3) The runs given up during the last two years which have been re-let, the former rents of such runs, and also the rents now obtained for them Published: (1879)
- Report of the Crown Lands Commission of Inquiry on Both the Agricultural and Pastoral Occupation of the Public Lands to be Instituted on the Expiration of the Present Land Act at the Close of 1880 (September 1879). Appendix D. Omeo Survey District [by name of run with name of lessee, area, rental ... climate, vegetation, physicial conformation & general remarks] / Published: (1879)
- Mallee Pastoral Leases Act Amendment Bill Published: (1885)
- Mallee Pastoral Leases Bill Published: (1883)
- Profit or loss on Mallee railways : return to an order of the House dated 25th July 1900 for a return showing the approximate profit or loss on the following railway lines from 1894 to 1899 : Dimboola to Jeparit, Warracknabeal to Hopetoun, Donald to Birchip, Wycheproof to Sea Lake, and Boort to Quambatook : if special rates are charged on any of these lines, the amount of excess rates paid over and above ordinary rates to be specified on each line Published: (1900)