Colonial made spirits duty : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st September 1880, for a return showing (1). The amount of duty paid on colonial made spirits, for one month, from 16th August to 16th September 1880 (2). The names of each firm who have paid the above duties (3). The amount paid by each firm on each of the colonial spirits, viz. :-- rum, gin, whiskey, brandy and other spirits
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Tyler, John Chatfield, 1831-1901|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1880
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. C 3
GP V 1880/81 no. C 3
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 28th September 1880"
"J. Chatfield Tyler, Assistant Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
Firms who paid the duty on spirits: T. and A. Aitken, H. J. Browne, R. Bowman and Co., Bell, Bruce and Co., D. G. Cullen, De Castella and Rowan, John Curtain, Castlemaine Distillery Company, J. C. Campbell, John Currie, Fenwick, Hamilton and Co., Fogarty, Doyle and Co., Dunlea and Nicholson, Alexander Joske and Co., R. Jones, Laurence and Adam, Lange and Thoneman, P. J. Martin, Lesley A. Moody, Rolfe and Co., Rocke, Tomsitt and Co., James Service and Co., D. J. Tuomy and Co., J. Turner, L. Kitz and Co., J. E. Wright, Wilson, Crosbie and Co., H. G. Wilson and Co., Warrenheip Distillery Company and T. Toohey and Co.
2p. ; 34cm.
- Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works for the year ending 31st December 1878 Published: (1879)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works for the year ending 31st December 1879 Published: (1880)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire Into and Report Upon the Agreement Made by the Government of Victoria for the Supply of Frozen Meat to His Majesty's Imperial Government Published: (1915)
- Ballaarat [i.e. Ballarat] riots : expenses of troops and police : return to address - Mr. Wheeler, 17th January, 1856 Published: (1856)
- Railway loan 1878 (Act 608) : return to an order of the the Legislative Assembly dated 9th July 1879 for a copy of the contract entered into between the Government and the Associated Banks for the floating of the last loan, and of all correspondence connected with the same Published: (1879)