Postages : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 4th May 1881 for a return showing the amount of postages received by the government on all postal matter forwarded by foreign-going vessel or steamer during the year 1880 (excepting the P. and O. Company's boats) with name of vessel or steamer
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office and Telegraph Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Jackson, Thomas William, b. ca. 1838|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Acting Government Printer, 1881
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. C 23
GP V 1880/81 no. C 23
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 19th May 1881"
"T. W. Jackson, Deputy Postmaster-General"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Despatch of homeward mails by the Peninsula and Oriental Steam Navigation Co.'s vessels : correspondence relative to the recent alteration of the time-table between Melbourne and Galle Published: (1881)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)
- Australian steam postal service : amended advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)
- Steam postal service : copy of letter from the Chief Secretary of Victoria to the Agent-General, London, conveying instructions to call for tenders for an ocean mail service to alternate fortnightly with the service via Suez Published: (1877)