Education Act 1872 - regulations under night schools
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Education Dept. (1873-1985)|
|Other Authors:||Smith, William Collard, 1830-1894, Wadsworth, Robert, 1828-1898|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Acting Government Printer, 1880
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. 66
GP V 1880/81 no. 66
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"W. Collard Smith, Minister of Public Instruction"
"Rob. Wadsworth, Clerk of the Executive Council"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Regulations under the Education Act 1872 Published: (1875)
- Education Act 1890 - regulations : order in Council : regulations under the Education Act 1890 Published: (1890)
- School grants : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 for - 1. Returns of grants in aid of national and denominational schools from 1851 to 1855 inclusive showing the amount of each grant and the mode of its distribution by the respective boards, distinguishing payments for salaries from disbursements for the erection of schoolhouses, &c. and specifying the several amounts expended in each year:- in Melbourne and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Bourke, in Geelong and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Grant, and in each of the other counties and districts of Victoria. 2. Also for returns of all grants of land for educational purposes within the same period stating separately the quantities granted in each year for national schools and for denominational schools and showing the total area granted in each locality as specified in money grant Published: (1857)
- Truancy under Education Act : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st July November 1886 for a return showing 1. The number of truancy prosecutions under the Education Act 1872 during the quarter ended on the 31st March 2. The total amount paid during the quarter for Truant Officers' salaries, travelling and all other contingent expenses 3. The total number of convictions and the total amount of fines imposes Published: (1886)
- Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1852 Published: (1853)