Messages to stations on Port Darwin line : reduced rates on messages sent from Victoria to stations on Port Darwin line
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office and Telegraph Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Bolton, Henry, 1842?-1900|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1882
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1882-83, no. 47
GP V 1882/83 no. 47
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"Henry Bolton, Postmaster-General"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Private and press messages : reduced rates on messages sent from Victoria to Tasmania Published: (1883)
- Cable messages to New Zealand : order in Council : reduced rates on messages sent from Victoria to New Zealand Published: (1882)
- Intercolonial press messages to and from New Zealand : order in Council : rates chargeable for transmission by wire over the telegraph lines of Victoria and New South Wales of intercolonial press messages for and from New Zealand Published: (1887)
- Telegraph stations : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 27th January 1860 for - A return of the actual working expenses and revenue derived from every telegraph station in Victoria during the year 1859 Published: (1860)
- Scale of charges, terms and conditions under which telephone lines, instruments etc. in connexion with the telephone exchanges in Melbourne and the suburbs will be leased Published: (1894)