Education Department : appointments : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd September 1880 for a return showing 1. All appointments made by the late Minister of Public Instruction, Mr. Ramsay, in the Education Department after the defeat of the Service Government 2. The annual public charge that such appointments entail upon the country
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Education Dept. (1873-1985)|
|Other Authors:||Brown, G. Wilson 1832-1918|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1880
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. C 10
GP V 1880/81 no. C 10
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 26th October 1880"
"G. Wilson Brown, Secretary"
Appointments included: Thomas W. Adams, Charles E. Baud, Janet Buchanan, James Denholm, Oliver F. Fermald, Robert D. Fincham, Martin H. Foran, Charles H. Green, George W. Gilbert, William E. Goodson, John E. Hanigan, Jacob Hauser, Charles Holman, William Holme, Joseph J. Johnston, George A. Kenyon, Jonas S. Key, Eliza A. L. King, Thomas Lang, Charles R. Long, Martin McDonnell, John McGlinn, John McOwan, Fanny A. Nicholl, Gertrude H. Patrick, Richard D. Perrse, William Phillips, Edwin Thomas Quayle, Michael F. Regan, John Steele, Lawrence S. Stevens, Margaret Wallace, Edwin Warriner and William H. Worthington
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Report of the Board appointed to advise the government as to the best mode of developing the auriferous and mineral resources of the colony Published: (1880)
- Government appointments : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly, dated 20th October 1880, for a return showing the name, occupation, salary, date of appointment, length of service, and age of every person superannuated, dismissed, or whose services have been dispensed with by the Government since 22nd July 1880, including supernumeraries as well as classified persons Published: (1880)
- Report of the Commissioners Appointed to Enquire into the Municipalities and the Charitable Institutions in Victoria Published: (1863)
- Report of the Royal Mining Commission appointed to enquire into the condition and prospects of the gold fields of Victoria Published: (1863)
- Registrar General's report of the births, deaths and marriages in the colony of Victoria during the year ending 30th June, 1858 : fifth annual report, pursuant to act of Council 16 Victoria No. 26 Published: (1858)