Hobson's Bay railway : income and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd March 1881 for a return showing 1. The income of the Hobson's Bay railway for the eighteen months ending 31st December 1880. 2. The expenditure divided under the heads of management, interest, repairs, and new works. 3. The rate per cent. of the profit upon the transaction
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Patterson, James Brown, Sir, 1833-1895, Lavater, George Theodore Adams, 1831-1915|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Acting Government Printer, 1881
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. C 22
GP V 1880/81 no. C 22
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 5th April 1881"
"The Hon. J. B. Patterson, Commissioner of Railways, &c., &c."
"Geo. T. A. Lavater, Accountant"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Railway : return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th July 1878 for a return showing the Agreement made between the Directors of the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Company and the Government for the purchase of the undertaking of the Company Published: (1878)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway purchase Published: (1878)
- Railway loan : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 23rd July 1879, for a return showing (1.) The net proceeds of the loan received under The Railway Loan Act 1878 (2.) The sums placed to the credit of the several items respectively under the Second Schedule (3.) The amount advanced under the provisions of section eleven of the above Act (4.) The total amount now available for the construction of railways not yet authorized by Parliament Published: (1879)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 31st October, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 30th April, 1856 Published: (1857)