Railway construction : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the cases, if any, where the rate per mile for the construction of railway lines has been exceeded by the Department, and the authority under which such excess money was paid
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Lavater, George Theodore Adams, 1831-1915|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Acting Government Printer, 1880
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. C 21
GP V 1880/81 no. C 21
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 5th April 1880"
"Geo. T. A. Lavater, Accountant"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Loan : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the amount expended up to 31st August 1880 out of the loan of £3,000,000 raised in 1879, and the purposes for which that expenditure has been incurred Published: (1880)
- Railways under Act No. 821 : return to an order of the House dated 17th August 1886 for a return showing: 1 The number of miles with the names of the lines of railway constructed and open for traffic under Act No. 821. 2 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act in course of construction. 3 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act surveyed and ready for letting. 4 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act in course of survey. 5 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act untouched and unsurveyed Published: (1886)
- Railway contracts : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 27th May 1857 for - 1. Names of all contractors who have had contracts accepted. 2. The nature of the contract accepted, and date. 3. The amount of each contract and name of contractor with names of sureties and amount for which they are liable. 4. The several contracts completed. 5. The contracts still progressing. 6. The contracts and names of contractors in which a failure has taken place in completing, stating how much of the contract has been completed, and amount paid contractor during progress of work, and what remains to be completed and probable cost of completion. 7. The time, naming the months and year, within which each contract was to be completed specifying contract. 8. The reason why any contract has failed in being completed. 9. Specify each contract with the amount payable to the contractor wherein the failure has been on the side of the Government Published: (1857)
- Statement dated the twelfth day of July one thousand eight hundred and ninety, by the Victorian Railways Commissioners, showing their estimate of the cost of the constructing the proposed new lines of railway, and of the traffic and other returns likely to be derived therefrom Published: (1890)
- Branch Mint, Melbourne : amended return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd September 1880, for a return showing 1. The cost of the erection of the Mint 2. With compound interest added at 5 per cent, what would be the total capital up to date 3. How much land is occupied by the Mint premises 4. The estimated value of such land Published: (1880)