Railway Department : purchase of earth and stone from land known as Kensington Racecourse : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 14th November 1882 for the papers relating to the purchase by the Railway Department of the right to remove certain earth and stone from the land known as the Kensington Racecourse
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1882
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1882-83, no. C 18
GP V 1882/83 no. C 18
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 23rd November 1882"
8p. ; 33cm.
- Water and Sewerage Commission : copy of papers relating to the charges and countercharges by Mr. Jackson and Mr. Lanktree : return to address, Mr. Fawkner - 18th April, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Reserves sold by auction : return to an order of the House dated 14th July 1887 for a return showing the number of 102 and 110 reserves sold by auction since the passing of the Land Act 1884, giving the situation, area and price per acre realized on each block, the name of purchaser and name of present holder, together with the total area at present held by the latter ; also the number and total area of 102 and 110 reserves at the passing of the Land Act 1884 Published: (1887)
- Detailed expenditure of the Railway Department : return to an order of the House dated 12th August, 1891 for a return showing the detailed expenditure of the Railway Department for the year 1883-84, the same as it shown in this year's estimates 1891-2 Published: (1891)
- Railway construction and finance : return to an order of the House dated 30th June 1891 for a return showing: 1. The amount paid in 1890-91 for railway construction and works chargable to capital account from funds (not including trust funds) other than those borrowed for such purpose 2. The monthly average amount of trust funds used for such purpose during the same year 3. The amount of interest (if any) the Railway Department charges itself for the use of such money. 4. The average rate of interest paid on railway loans in 1883, the year immediately preceeding the advent of the Railways Commissioners 5. The present average rate of interest on railway loans 6. The excess in the gross amount of interest which would have to be paid on account of 1890-91 if the average rate of interest had been as high as in 1883 7. The amount of money other than loan money expended on railway surveys, construction, and works up to 1883 upon which the department has never charged itself with interest 8. The amount of such moneys expended on similar surveys, construction, and works up th the present date upon which the Railway Department has not and did not charge itself with interest 9. The number of miles of railway lines opened during 1883 10. The number of miles opened in 1890-91 Published: (1891)
- Peter McArthur and others : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 14th August 1877 for - A return showing all applications by Peter McArthur, or by other persons, for land in which either of them claimed an interest in the parishes of Elingamite and Ecklin, together with all papers in connection therewith Published: (1877)