Victorian Railways : branches & officers
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1882
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1882-83, no. C 7
GP V 1882/83 no. C 7
"Return to an order of the Legislative Assembly, dated 18th May 1882, for - a return showing - (1.) The divisions or departments into which the railway system is divided. (2.) The name of the officers who have charge of these divisions, and the duties superintended by these officers. (3.) The number of officers under their control"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 27th July 1882"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Report of the Commission Appointed to Inquire into and Report as to the Truth or Otherwise of Certain Allegations Made by Messrs. Dempster and Hanna Reflecting on Certain Officers of the Telegraph Branch of the Victorian Railways : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1902)
- Employés in Railway Department : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1885 for a return showing the names of every officer and employé holding office in the Railway Department at the time of the passing of the Victorian Railways Commissioners Act 1883 (passed 1st November 1883), within the meaning of section 72 of such Act Published: (1886)
- Fines and dismissals in locomotive branch : return to an order of the House dated 14th July 1887 for a return showing the number of fines inflicted in, the total amount and the number of dismissals from the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railways Department from 1st March 1887 to 30th June 1887 and a like return for the corresponding months of the year 1886 Published: (1887)
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon the conduct of the Commissioner of Railways Published: (1882)
- Report from the Select Committee upon the conduct of the Commissioner of Railways : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1882)