Assent to bills
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1879-1884 : Normanby)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1882
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1882-83, no. B 9
GP V 1882/83 no. B 9
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 15th August 1882"
"Normanby, Governor, Message No. 9"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Railways temporary advances Published: (1882)
- Railways Temporary Advances Act 1882 No. 729 : estimate of expenditure which the Railways Commissioners propose to incur during the year ending 30th June 1885 under the Act No. 729, Item 1 Published: (1884)
- Railway Loan Temporary Advances Acts No. 701 and Act No. 729 : estimate of expenditure which the Board of Land and Works proposes to incur during the year ending 30th June 1884 under Acts No. 701 and 729 Published: (1883)
- Second progress report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on proposed expenditure under Railway Loan Application Act No. 2285 (duplication of Flinders-Street viaduct) Published: (1911)
- Assent to acts Published: (1879)