Progress report from the Select Committee upon J. G. McGregor's Case
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Select Committee upon J. G. McGregor's Case|
|Other Authors:||Campbell, Daniel Stodhart, 1812-1875, Chapman, Henry S. 1803-1881, Haines, William Clark, 1810-1866, Harker, George, 1816-1879, Hughes, Daniel Abraham, 1819 or 1820-1879, Langlands, Henry, 1794-1863|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1858
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1857-58, no. D 29
GP V 1857/58 no. D 29
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 4th June, 1858"
Committee: Daniel Stodhart Campbell, Henry Samuel Chapman, Daniel Abraham Hughes, Henry Langlands, George Harker and William Clark Haines
p. ; 33cm.
- McGregor's case : report of the Board Appointed to Enquire into the Defalcations of McGregor Late Clerk in the Office of the Paymaster of Police : together with minutes of evidence etc. Published: (1858)
- Report from the Select Committee on Privilege (Dr. Hunter's case), together with proceedings of Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1861)
- Ballaarat [i.e. Ballarat] East election : report from The Committee of Elections and Qualifications upon the application of the Hon. R. M. McGregor for a recount of the votes at the election held on the 26th June 1924 : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1924)
- State Savings Bank of Victoria : reports, statements, returns, etc., for the year ended 30th June 1943 Published: (1943)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of direct railway communication with the northern suburbs : together with the minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1896)