Education Act 1872 - regulation - religious instruction in state schools
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Education Dept. (1873-1985)|
|Other Authors:||Service, James, 1823-1899, Wadsworth, Robert, 1828-1898|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1883
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1883, Second Session no. A 10
GP V 1883 Second Session no. A 10
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 3rd November 1883"
"James Service, Minister of Public Instruction"
"Rob. Wadsworth, Clerk of the Executive Council"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Report of the Royal Commission on Religious Instruction in State Schools Published: (1900)
- Referendum on scripture lessons in state schools Published: (1905)
- Referendum on scripture lessons in state schools : analysis of voting Published: (1905)
- National education : rules and regulations of the Commissioners of National Education for the Colony of Victoria, and directions for making application for aid towards the building of school-houses, or for the support of schools Published: (1852)
- State school books : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th July 1877 for - A report upon the suitability or otherwise of the school books now in use in the State schools : also, whether they contain religious dogma contrary to the provisions of the Act which provides for secular education only, and if so, to what extent Published: (1878)