Lighthouses : correspondence relative to the lighthouse on Kent's Group
|Other Authors:||Champ, William Thomas Napier, 1808-1892, Chapman, Henry S. 1803-1881, FitzRoy, Charles Augustus, Sir, 1796-1858, Foster-Vesey-Fitzgerald, John, 1818-1900, Lonsdale, William, 1799-1864, Nicholson, Charles, Sir, 1808-1903, Thomson, E. Deas Sir, 1800-1879|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 30
GP V 1853/54 no. A 30
"Laid on the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th September 1853"
Comprises correspondence between H. S. Chapman and W. Champ (Colonial Secretary's Office Van Diemen's Land) and W. Lonsdale and John Foster (Colonial Secretary's Office Melbourne), between E. Deas Thomson (Colonial Secretary's Office Sydney) and the Victorian Colonial Secretary, a message from Charles A. Fitz Roy (Governor-General NSW) to the NSW Legislative Council, and an address signed by Charles Nicholson (Speaker NSW Legislative Council) to Sir Charles Fitz Roy
Other mentions: [Deal Island Lighthouse] given as Kent's Group lighthouse ,2,3,4, His Excellency the Governor General [Sir Charles Fitz Roy] 3,4, Lieutenant Governor La Trobe ,3, Lieutenant Governor Sir William Denison , Melbourne 2, NSW Government ,2,3,4, NSW Legislative Council 3,4, Sydney 3,4, Van Diemen's Land Government ,2,3,4, Van Diemen's Land Legislative Council 2, Victorian Government ,2,4
4p. ; 33cm.
- Constitutional Acts : laid upon the table of the Legislative Council by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th November 1851 Published: (1851)
- Australian Mint Published: (1855)
- Pilot station at Albany Island : copy correspondence respecting establishment of a pilot station at Albany Island Published: (1855)
- Lighthouses : correspondence respecting the lighting of the coast of the Colony Published: (1853)
- Petition Published: (1851)