Additional rules and regulations of the Supreme Court of the colony of Victoria : l
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th October 1853"
"William a'Beckett, C.J., Redmond Barry, Edward Eyre Williams"
Other mentions: Alison's History of Europe 4, Archbold on common law practice 4, Archbold on criminal law 4, Arnold's Rome 4, [Sir John?] Bayley on common law practice 4, Bible. Gospels [given as Evangelists] 4, Board of Examiners of the Supreme Court for Attorneys 2,3, Board of Examiners of the Supreme Court for Barristers 2,4, [John Hill] Burton on insolvency 4, [Philip] Burton on conveyancing 4, Butler's Algebra 4, [Joseph] Chitty on contracts 4, Daniel[l] on equity practice 4, Cicero 4, Dublin 3,4, Edinburgh 3,4, England 3, Euclid Book I 4, Euripides 4, [Simon] Greenleaf on evidence 4, Grote on Greece 4, Hallam's Constitutional History 4, [Harding] Grant on equity practice 4, Hayes on conveyancing 4, Homer's Iliad 4, Hook[e]'s Rome 4, Horace 4, [David] Hume [on] England 4, Hutton's Algebra 4, Ireland 3, Lush on common law practice 4, Melbourne , [S.M.] Phillips on evidence 4, Her Majesty Queen Victoria , [William] Russell on criminal law 4, Scotland 3, [John William] Smith's leading cases 4, [John William] Smith's mercantile law 4, [Josiah William] Smith on equity practice 4, [T.S.] Smollett [on] England 4, Sophocles 4, [Thomas] Starkie on evidence 4, [Henry] Stephen's Commentaries 4, [Henry] Stephen on pleading 4, [Edward Burtenshaw] Sugden's vendors and purchasers 4, Sunday , Supreme Court Library 4, Supreme Court Prothonotary's Office , Supreme Court Registrar's Office , [John Pitt] Taylor on evidence 4, Thelwall on Greece 4, Tidd on common law practice 4, Virgil 4, Watkins on conveyancing 4, Westminster 3,4, William Street ,
4p. ; 33cm.
- Barristers - attorneys : rules and regulations for admission to practice as barristers and as attorneys, solicitors and proctors in the Supreme Court of the Colony of Victoria of persons not previously admitted as barristers or advocates or as attorneys, solicitors or writers to the signet in the superior courts of Westminister, Dublin and Edinburgh Published: (1852)
- Rules and regulations of the Supreme Court Published: (1853)
- Supreme Court : regula generalis Published: (1898)
- Rules of the Supreme Court Published: (1885)
- Supreme Court - regulae generales Published: (1882)