Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1852
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board of National Education|
|Other Authors:||Ebden, Charles Hotson, 1811-1867, Kane, Benjamin Francis, 1834-1872, Power, Thomas Herbert, 1801?-1873|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 16
GP V 1853/54 no. A 16
"Llaid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by order of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th September 1853"
"Benjamin Kane, Secretary"
"Thomas H. Power, C. H. Ebden"
Other mentions: Bacchus Marsh School, Bank of Australasia, Benalla School, Bulla Bulla School, Colac School, [East Melbourne] Model National School, Grange [later Hamilton] School, Ireland, [NSW] Board of National Education, Pascoevale School, Pentridge School, Sydney, Wangaratta School, Wannon School, Warrnambool School, Yuroke School
 p. ; 33cm.
- National Education Board : return to address the Auditor-General [Hugh Culling Eardley Childers] 10th November 1853 Published: (1853)
- National education : the first report of the Commissioners of National Education for the Colony of Victoria for the year 1852 Published: (1853)
- Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1853 Published: (1854)
- Education Department : receipts and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th August 1877 for - A return showing - (1.) A complete abstract of the receipts and disbursements of the Education Department for the financial year commencing on the 1st July 1876 and ending on the 30th June 1877 (2.) A statement of the total amount expended by the Department from 1st January 1873 to 30th June 1877 upon school premises, separating the items under the following heads - purchase of land and buildings, erection of new school buildings, enlargement, alteration and repair of school buildings, purchase, erection, alteration and repair of teachers' quarters, school furniture, miscellaneous expenditure upon school property not otherwise enumerated Published: (1877)
- School grants : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 for - 1. Returns of grants in aid of national and denominational schools from 1851 to 1855 inclusive showing the amount of each grant and the mode of its distribution by the respective boards, distinguishing payments for salaries from disbursements for the erection of schoolhouses, &c. and specifying the several amounts expended in each year:- in Melbourne and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Bourke, in Geelong and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Grant, and in each of the other counties and districts of Victoria. 2. Also for returns of all grants of land for educational purposes within the same period stating separately the quantities granted in each year for national schools and for denominational schools and showing the total area granted in each locality as specified in money grant Published: (1857)