Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board for the year 1852
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Denominational School Board|
|Other Authors:||Campbell, Colin, 1817-1903, Jennings, Henry, 1805-1885, Ogilvy, David, 1804-1871, Pohlman, Robert Williams, 1811-1877, Smith, Robert, d. 1885, Sullivan, John, 1797?-1853|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 10
GP V 1853/54 no. A 10
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by order of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 2nd September 1853"
Board: Robert William Pohlman (chairman), David Ogilvy, Robert Smith, Henry Jennings and John Sullivan
"Colin Campbell, Acting Secretary"
Other mention: [George Leavis Allan] given as G. L. Allen 11, [Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church] given as Wesleyan 6, Ballan 10, Belfast Church of England School (Vic.) 10, Rev. Dr. Braim (Belfast, Vic.) 10, Mr. [Hugh] Childers , Commissioners of National Education in Ireland 11, East Melbourne 9, England 4,6,8,9, [ 10, Europe 8, France 8, Geelong 4, [Gt. Britain. Privy Council. Committee on Education] given as Committee of Privy Council 8, Rev. Mr. [Thomas] Hastie 10, Hofwyl (Switzerland) 10, [John] Hullah 11, Ireland 4,6,9,11, Kilmore 4, Kyneton 4, Kreuzlingen (Switzerland) 10, Massachusetts 4,6, Melbourne 4,11, Nova Scotia 4, Pennsylvania 4, [Port Fairy] given as Belfast 10, Prussia 4,13, Richmond 11, St. James's School (Melbourne) 11, St. Stephen's School (Richmond) 11, Scotland 9, Switzerland 10,13, Victoria 5, [Vic. Legislative Council] given as Legislature of Victoria &c., 5,7, [Vic. Legislative Council] Select Committee on Education 9, [Vic.] Treasury ,8, Western District 4,
30p. ; 33cm.
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board from 1st January to 31st December 1851 Published: (1852)
- Public Education Bill : petition to the Honorable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly of the colony of Victoria : the petition of the undersigned ministers, office-bearers and members of the United Church of England and Ireland, the Wesleyan Methodist Church, the Presbyterian Church, the Independent Church and other churches in Victoria Published: (1858)
- Industrial schools : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 27th July 1875, for the report of the Inspector of Industrial Schools on the carrying out of the regulations as to classification of children of different religious denominations in the schools Published: (1875)
- National schools : copy of the report of the proceedings of the Denominational School Board in the supervision of the national schools of this Colony Published: (1851)
- National Education Board : return to address the Auditor-General [Hugh Culling Eardley Childers] 10th November 1853 Published: (1853)