Colonial tariffs : correspondence relative to the assimilation of colonial tariffs in reference to address no. 61 on the motion of Mr. Westgarth
|Other Authors:||Champ, William Thomas Napier, 1808-1892, Dashwood, George Frederick, 1806-1881, Finniss, Boyle Travers, 1807-1893, Lonsdale, William, 1799-1864, Thomson, E. Deas Sir, 1800-1879|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 7
GP V 1853/54 no. A 7
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by order of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 31st August 1853"
Comprises correspondence from Victorian Colonial Secretary William Lonsdale to E. Deas Thomson his NSW counterpart, and from Thomson, W. Champ (Colonial Secretary Van Diemen's Land) and B. J. [i.e. T.] Finnis[s] (Colonial Secretary South Australia) to Lonsdale - and also a report from George F. Dashwood, Collector of Customs, Port Adelaide.
4p. ; 33cm.
- Imports : return to address--Mr. Strachan, 7th July 1852 Published: (1852)
- Intercolonial Conference : report and minutes of proceedings of the Intercolonial Conference held at Sydney during the months of January and February 1873 : with correspondence laid before the conference : also addresses to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State adopted by the representatives Published: (1873)
- Customs revenue : return to an address on motion of Mr Rutledge with amendment by Mr Wilkinson carried on the 25th November 1851 Published: (1851)
- Imported machinery erected in bond : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 9th September 1885 for a return showing 1. The occasions on which imported machinery have been erected in bond, subsequently taken beyond the jurisdiction of the Colony, and returned to work in these waters 2. The estimated value of such machinery with the amount of duty to which it was legally liable 3. The law or portions of the law under which such bond or bonds have been authorized Published: (1885)
- Border customs duties : correspondence relating to customs duties on the borders of New South Wales and Victoria Published: (1879)