High Commissioner of the Western Pacific : despatch from the Secretary of State for the Colonies suggesting an Australian subsidy
|Corporate Author:||Great Britain. Colonial Office|
|Other Authors:||Stanley, Edward Henry, Sir, 15th Earl of Derby, 1826-1893|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Govt. Printer, 1884
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1884, no. 44
GP V 1884 no. 44
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"Despatch from the Earl of Derby to the Officer Administering the Government of Victoria"
Other mentions: Australasian Convention December  p. , Federal Council [of Australasia] p. , Netherlands Govt. p. , New Guinea p. 3,4, New Hebrides p. , Sir A. H. Palmer p.  (as Administrator of the Government of Queensland), 4, Queensland legislature p.  and [Royal Navy] Australian Station p. ,4
4p. ; 33cm.
- Intercolonial Conference : despatch and amended memorandum from the High Commissioner for the Western Pacific relative to the report of the Intercolonial Conference regarding the state of affairs in Polynesia and the powers of the High Commissioner Published: (1881)
- Intercolonial Conference : despatch and memorandum from the High Commissioner for the Western Pacific relative to the report of the Intercolonial Conference regarding the state of affairs in Polynesia and the powers of the High Commissioner Published: (1881)
- Western Pacific High Commission (Intercolonial Conference) : despatches from the Right Honorable the Secretary of State for the Colonies relative to the resolutions of the Intercolonial Conference respecting the state of affairs in Polynesia and the office and functions of the High Commissioner Published: (1881)
- Western Pacific High Commission : correspondence respecting the report of the Committee of Inquiry appointed by H. M. Imperial Government Published: (1884)
- Telegraph cables : copy of correspondence respecting evidence given by Mr Audley Coote (on behalf of Messrs. Siemens Brothers) at the Conference in Sydney re telegraph cables Published: (1877)